3.03.2010

Psalm 23: Line by Line Meaning

The LORD is my shepherd = RELATIONSHIP
I shall not be in want = SUPPLY
He makes me lie down in green pastures = REST
He leads me beside quiet waters = REFRESHMENT
He restores my soul = HEALING
He guides me in paths of righteousness = GUIDANCE
For his name's sake = PURPOSE
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = TESTING
I will fear no evil = PROTECTION
For you are with me = FAITHFULNESS
Your rod and your staff they comfort me = DISCIPLINE
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies = HOPE
You anoint my head with oil = CONSECRATION
My cup overflows = ABUNDANCE
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life = BLESSING
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD = SECURITY
Forever = ETERNITY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its good to know the meaning of the 23rd song