12.10.2009

Thoughts & Prayers from a friend: I needed this!

"Believe in ease" - "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8.

You may have your own perception of your skills, gifts and talents and God may be saying this - "Yeah? That's it? Well I think higher of my creation in you. You are capable of more - do not limit me. And do not put yourself in front of me because I go before you and I have full authority and power to make it easier, better and more fruitful than your imagination take you. Do not turn from what I have given you and what I will give you." This last words are not commonly in my vernacular and so it was proof He was speaking to me and now us.

Steadfast and perseverant obedience, humility and submission are paramount in our efforts. We cannot leave this path as we begin this journey. He is claiming His kids through our efforts and it is a massive responsibility and one that may be heavily scrutinized in the future. We cannot fear that - instead stay in tune with His leading and submit ourselves with humble obedience and He will be honored. He has already gone ahead of us and has called those twelve legions of angels to attend to us. “Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?” Matthew 26:53. We have already been given victory and He has claimed it!

And so a word of encouragement and guidance. Believe in ease, do not limit His creation, submit to humble obedience in Him, He is waaay ahead of us with legions of protectors and helpers surrounding us.

Act 4:28 - 31
28They did what your power and will had decided beforehand should happen. 29Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. 30Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus." 31After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly."

Finally I pray I am not overstepping my bounds by boldly sharing these things with you. I am working to be careful and cautious with what He is seems to be "downloading" to me and I am finding it to be quite precarious if not just plain awkward to step out and share.

No comments: